Week-11 Session

This forum is for queries and related discussions with respect to the Sanskrit Webinar Class conducted by Dr Varun.

Week-11 Session

Postby ravinana » Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:01 am

There has been a major disruption for the Week-11 session. Will this be rescheduled?

Regards
ravinana

Re: Week-11 Session

Postby dakshavakharia » Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:49 am

Hello, I tried to access the webinar, USA Eastern time but was not able to. What am I missing?
Daksha V
dakshavakharia

Postby Vasishta » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:34 am

Hari Om,
Usually Varun ji posts replies to the last weeks session before the new week starts. There are no answers to week 10 questions yet.
I pray that everything should be ok, Ester
Vasishta

Postby kalyanikrishnan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:44 am

Hari Om ,
I have received week 11 session so far. Will you please send me immediately
kalyanikrishnan
kalyanikrishnan

Postby kalyanikrishnan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:47 am

Hari OM ,
I have not received my lession for week 11 session so far. Varunji, will you please send it to my email soon.
Thanking you .
kalyanikrishnan
kalyanikrishnan

Postby kalyanikrishnan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:04 am

Hari Om Varunji
Thank you very much for sending me 10.5 lesson immediately.
kalyanikrishnan
kalyanikrishnan

Postby dakshavakharia » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:57 am

Varunji,
Can you please, give me precise instructions on how to access your sessions live?
I must be missing something that I am not able to see "my satsangs" to click on it.
I wish to access week 13 live, USA time and not miss it.
Daksha V
dakshavakharia

Postby VarunKhanna » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:11 am

Dear All,

Hari Om!

I'm really sorry about the technical issues we faced this week with the power outage during the class (which gave us a gap of 20 minutes before we could resume, after which I decided to end the class), and the upgrading from private videos to searchable 1080p high resolution videos on the Chinfo YouTube channel. It has been a tough week, but tomorrow we'll keep moving forward.

Here is the video from last week's class: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHusXiDj99g

dakshavakharia wrote:Varunji,
Can you please, give me precise instructions on how to access your sessions live?
I must be missing something that I am not able to see "my satsangs" to click on it.
I wish to access week 13 live, USA time and not miss it.

Dear dakshavakharia,

As for accessing the sessions live, I suggest you email our sanskrit.webinar@chinfo.org email address and put your request in there. They can take care of this issue. Thanks!

All the best, everyone!

Varun
VarunKhanna

Postby dakshavakharia » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 am

Thanks Varunji.
I will email them.
Daksha V
dakshavakharia

Postby ivenkat » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:31 pm

Hari Hi Om
Varunji
can you please send the youtube link for the session where the webinar was disrupted due to power failure. You mentioned that you explained the meaning of the mantra Purnamidam - I would like to understand that better.
Also to watch your webinar live we have to click on the link to join the webinar - which is found when you log in to your account.

Hari Hi Om

Venkatarao
ivenkat

Postby dakshavakharia » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:56 am

Thank you ivenkat.
I am only seeing the "my webinar" and when I click on it, it gets me to the "time schedule, announcements and other tabs" section. I do not see "join webinar". There is however a tab for "join new webinar" which I have done and been accepted into.
I have not yet heard from the Sanskrit webinar tech department so if anyone in the class can help, I will appreciate it very much.
Daksha V
dakshavakharia

Postby banibha » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:31 am

Namaste Varunji,
Lesson 11 was very good, finally we are getting ready to use Dhatus.

I asked you a question in week 10 quarry about "parasmi pada" and "Atmanei pada".
Please take a look and explain. It is bothering me a lot.
Thanks
Bani
banibha

Postby Dws1008 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:27 pm

dakshavakharia wrote:Thank you ivenkat.
I am only seeing the "my webinar" and when I click on it, it gets me to the "time schedule, announcements and other tabs" section. I do not see "join webinar". There is however a tab for "join new webinar" which I have done and been accepted into.
I have not yet heard from the Sanskrit webinar tech department so if anyone in the class can help, I will appreciate it very much.

Hari Om, If I may, in the interim, I had similar experience too, but am now able to view the relay sessions approved by Acharya Varun ji.

I press 'my webinar', then [Sanskrit Webinar] (in green lettering, before the time, date approved by Dr Varun etc), the next screen displays attendance record and other tabs. At the top is the next session - above the Discussion Forum tab. At the approved time, there is a message to press a link to start the relay video.

Hope this helps, regards jayshree
Dws1008

Postby dakshavakharia » Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:24 pm

Thanks Jayshree.
I am not seeing the clicks you are indicating to look for "At the top is the next session - above the Discussion Forum tab. At the approved time, there is a message to press a link to start the relay video." There is nothing above the Discussion Forum on my screen. Nothing from Tech Dept yet. I feel I should give up on live sessions or the relay videos and just watch what is posted by Varunji. Hari Om, Daksha V
Daksha V
dakshavakharia

Postby dakshavakharia » Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Hari Om, I am seeing the " next session" click now. It must be just activated for my account. Thank you all for the help. Appreciate it very much. Best Regards to all, Daksha V
Daksha V
dakshavakharia

Week 11 Session

Postby KalisaNok » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:25 pm

Looks like a great week of making memories Thanks for sharing the pictures.
Men's power - I recommend
KalisaNok

Week 11 Session

Postby Traceez » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:39 am

I am so bummed I was just there with a friend last week but the center was closed. Flew back to the states the very next day. Not because it was closed, it was just the end of my trip lol Hope you enjoy your time there It looks amazing

Комплексное интернет-продвижение сайтов!
Сбор различных баз для продвижения в интернете
Эффективно и недорого. Писать в ICQ 656310373
Traceez

Return to Sanskrit Webinar