Hello

Open Discussion Forum for general public to discuss and debate the fine nuances of Vedanta and its role in spirituality. Rules apply. Registration necessary.
Forum rules
Open Discussion Forum for general public to discuss and debate the fine nuances of Vedanta and its role in spirituality. Rules apply. Registration necessary.

Hello

Postby kamdaswani » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 am

hari om

as i am new here, i will "lurk" for a while and thereafter post should i have anything of worth to contribute.

as an introduction, Gurudev used to stay at our home in hong kong .. i have played in his lap, got his beard tangled up with my candy and watched countless hours of tennis with him ... he was my guru, my father, my friend and i miss him.

when he spoke, i was young and i must confess, i probably barely grasped the true expanse of his words ...

he hugged me goodbye on his last stay in hong kong - there were just 3 of us in the room .. and said," keep going - go home ! i want nothing else - i want you to know ! "

i cried - the parting was just crushing and he laughed and boomed " don't you know how much i love you ! "

my life, my essence is His for i cannot recollect a life before him.

in His service,
kamal

http://the-irreverent-musings.blogspot.com/
kamdaswani

Return to Vedanta and Spirituality