Foundation course scholarships

Open Discussion Forum for general public to discuss and debate the fine nuances of Vedanta and its role in spirituality. Rules apply. Registration necessary.
Forum rules
Open Discussion Forum for general public to discuss and debate the fine nuances of Vedanta and its role in spirituality. Rules apply. Registration necessary.

Foundation course scholarships

Postby Lostmonk » Sun May 23, 2010 8:52 am

Hello to all. I am interested in learning more about Vedanta and found the Foundation course on this website. However, at this time I am a student, and cannot really budget in the money for the course. Is there a way to apply for a scholarship for the e-learning course?
Lostmonk

Re: Foundation course scholarships

Postby murugans61 » Sun May 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Hari Om

Thank you for your interest in Vedanta. I am happy to assist you in your learning pursuits, by sponsoring your course fee.

Pranams
murugans61

Postby Lostmonk » Mon May 24, 2010 12:35 am

Wow, thank you very much. I was going to send you a PM to arrange whatever should be done, but I don't seem allowed to send a PM. Should I leave an email address or something?
Lostmonk

Postby Padmaja » Mon May 24, 2010 5:06 am

Hari Om. Pranams.

I think if you write to administrator webadmin@chinmayavishwavidyapeeth.in they will arrange the rest because they have everybody's contacts and CIF needs to be in loop regarding this anyways.
Padmaja

Postby Lostmonk » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:45 am

murugans61, I am unable to send pm's here on this site, but I have received word back from the admins on how to do this. If you could email me at lostmonk-at-gmail.com, I will forward to you their email. Once again, thank you very much.
Lostmonk

Return to Vedanta and Spirituality