Bhagvat Gita; Upanishads; Vendantha

Bringing back the much enjoyed open discussion on the Gita, for general public. Proceeds Chapter and verse wise. For the keen student seeking a deep understanding of Krishna’s counsel! Registration necessary.
Forum rules
Bringing back the much enjoyed open discussion on the Gita, for general public. Proceeds chapter and verse wise. For the keen student seeking a deep understanding of Krishna’s counsel! Registration necessary.

Re: Bhagvat Gita; Upanishads; Vendantha

Postby murugans61 » Sat May 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Hari Om Girishji
Welcome to the forum and appreciate your interest. You may enroll yourself in the Foundation E Vedanta course of CIF. You may also consider joining us in the Bhagavad Gita- learn verse by verse forum where in we have just started with the first chapter.
We wish you all the best for your spiritual progress and realization.
Pranams
murugans61

Postby Padmaja » Sun May 09, 2010 12:18 am

Hari Om. Pranams Girishji,

Hearty welcome to you to Gita Discussion group. Please join in the discussions. We are like a family here and 'one can only start by starting' so don't feel daunted by anything.

Like Muruganji, I too would suggest that you enroll in the foundation Vedanta course. I have one more suggestion - in this forum under Vedanta and Spirituality - Vedanta Study (where you have asked the question about Vedanta Study), please ask the questions that you might have..things that you are curious to know, things that puzzle you about life...this discussion will be very helpful not just to you but everyone here because we all will learn and reflect in this process.
Padmaja

Postby girishg1 » Sun May 09, 2010 1:37 am

Thanks to Murugan and Padmaja. As advised by you learned peopel I have joined for Foundation Postal Vedanta Course from Chinmaya Foundation. I will also join the Bhagvat Gita forum also and learn from all yoru discussion.
girishg1

Postby bnd » Wed May 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Please guide me as to how I can register for open discussion on the Gita
Thank You
Hari Om
bnd
bnd

Postby Padmaja » Wed May 12, 2010 10:03 pm

Hari Om bndji, Pranams and welcome.

If you are interested in joining Gita Study group please go to Gita Study Group forum and express your interest to join, let us also know whether or not you have Pujya Gurudev's Gita commentary book and post your brief introduction (your name, location, background in vedanta, what do you want to gain from Gita study). That's all that needs to be done to join. I will include you in those discussions after that.

All those who are reading this, you are very welcome to join Gita study group forum by following above process.
Padmaja

Return to Bhagavad Gita Discussion Forum