Attendance Records with snskrit webinar

This forum is for queries and related discussions with respect to the Sanskrit Webinar Class conducted by Dr Varun.

Postby ravinana » Sun Apr 16, 2017 3:06 pm

What is the max number of times a regd student can request for absence and request sending the link by email? If I am not able to attend any session on Sunday morning, I prefer to listen to the recorded session rather attend a relay session. I am under the impression that the relay session are nothing but webcasting of the original recorded session. I am keen on attending all sessions but due to factors beyond my control, I may have to ask for recording on some occasions. I am scared of the ceiling on number of absence requests.
ravinana

Re: Attendance Records with snskrit webinar

Postby sandrasri » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:10 am

well some of it will be that the States got much later due to daylight changes and so possibly went to relays.
sandrasri

Re: Attendance Records with snskrit webinar

Postby VarunKhanna » Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:12 am

No need to worry. All the sessions are recorded and shared with everyone every week. You won't miss anything, whether you view it recorded or live or on a relay session.

Hope that clarifies!

Varun
VarunKhanna

Postby FrancisOa » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:53 pm

You can monitor the Volumes folder and have Hazel match the name of the specific drive in question. Does that not work for you?
FrancisOa

Return to Sanskrit Webinar